Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feeling a certain way.

Okay so last night I got some disturbing news, my good friend Kim aka Chloe is leaving Dallas and moving to Houston. Oh that just hurt my heart so.. I remember when I met Kim, she look so chic, dress to the 9 ( its a southern thing).  The minute I seen her I was like oh we are going to get along just fine. Knowing I don't friends so easily as an adult.But after talking with her a few times, I knew she was an IT girl.. She was up on it, and could afford it too. (unlike me)..LOL We were working for the same company up until they downsize. But Kim and I stayed in contact. We would have lunch in the middle of the week. Just sit there, talking fashion and interior design. Occasionally run into a famous person or two. I'm going to miss that. I need to get a new lunch buddy( but none will replace Kim). I can't wait to visit her in Houston.. Anyway I said all that because it had me very sad, and I needed a great cheering up. And so I wore my  Louis Vuitton speedy 35 makes me feel so much better.. What item makes you feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets be respectful, I am only human and will mess up something from time to time.. XXOXOOXOXOXOXO