Monday, November 4, 2013

12 Years a Slave

Yesterday I went to go see 12 years of slave....  Oh boy such a powerful movie. Within five minutes of the movie I was crying like a baby. It was so awesome it was made wonderfully however way too powerful for me... And of course it was based on a true story the man in the movie actually existed at some point of time in history the fact is that this happened over and over again amongst black people at that time and it was sad. It is definitely a must see however I don't know if I would bring my kids I did bring my 12 year old daughter however I did not know the magnitude of the movie.. Anyway so here's my look that I wore to the movies I have on green jeans a blue sheer shirts with a multicolored tank top under it and some bronze like ballerina shoes.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets be respectful, I am only human and will mess up something from time to time.. XXOXOOXOXOXOXO