Saturday, April 26, 2014

Letter Dress

From time to time I will wear a dress to work. On my day to day wear I normally would dress in slacks, or a pair fitted pants. And every now and then I change it up and throw in a dress or a skirt. So this past Friday I did just that, wore a dress. I purchased this dress online with Forever 21+ line. Now I order from the all the time but I wasn't for sure how this dress was going to look. I mean  it has all these large letters on them, and I was like oh my word.  But some how it works. I really like the dress more than I thought I would.  And other people as well, when I wore it I got so many complements.  The dress is a winner. They actually constructed the dress well. The only thing is the line under your breast, I find myself pulling it down thought out the day. However that's the only bad thing I can say about it. Tell what do you think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets be respectful, I am only human and will mess up something from time to time.. XXOXOOXOXOXOXO