Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day

I know I know I'm a day behind, but it's the thought that counts RIGHT.. Lol, HEY LOVE DOVES, you miss me.. I being MIA for a minute. I'm trying to do better. Well a little .. Anyway HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. To all my fashion momma's.  I bought myself a cute sleeve-less dress and it came with pockets. Oh how I LOVE a dress or skirts with pockets in it.. And I finally The Brights from Maybelline.. I'm still testing the colors out. But I will provide the switch I did without primer which I think it will need, to last . Anywho LOVES I just wanted you to know I didn't forget about y'all, just busy doing nothing.. Lol, hope you enjoy the pictures. Bye for now .. 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets be respectful, I am only human and will mess up something from time to time.. XXOXOOXOXOXOXO